Educator Led Programs
For All Ages
Note: We are fully booked for private programs through mid-June 2024.
Visit the Raptor Trail
Onsite Program Details:
- $14.00 per person, with a 40-person or $560 minimum charge per program.
- For every 10 kids, we require one adult chaperone. As a courtesy, we provide free admission for that one adult chaperone.
- A maximum of 100 people (kids and adults) can attend an onsite program.
- A maximum of two programs per day.
- Programs are scheduled between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm on Monday - Friday.
- A deposit of 50% of the program fee is required within two weeks of booking to confirm your program. The balance is due before your program date.
- If you fail to show for your program without notifying us, you will be charged the full program fee.
Have Our Staff Visit You
Offsite Program Details:
- $16.00 per person, with a 50-person or $800 minimum charge per program.
- 1 – 40 miles from Carolina Raptor Center
- Programs can be scheduled Mon - Fri between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Groups over 100 people must be split into two programs
- A maximum of two programs a day
- If you have more than 200 people, email our Program Team at [email protected]
- More than an hour in between programs will incur additional fees
- Programs are not confirmed until you receive an invoice from the Program Team
READY TO GET STARTED?
Book your program by completing the online Program Reservation form.
Please note that your program is not booked until you have a confirmation from the Program Team.
What kind of program is right for your group? How much will it cost? How do I begin? Get the answers to your frequently asked questions about Private Programs from the Raptor Center.
Audience size: 100/program (including adults)
Length: 45-50 mins.
Birds have captured the imagination of humans for thousands of years. You see this in art, science, and culture throughout the world. The Raptor Center seeks to connect to students through formal education programs that inspire them to delve deeper into how birds inspire!
Free Educational Programs for CMS Title I Schools